Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why You Should 'Blog'?

Hi there,

Have you ever created a Blog? I know it's an old concept (I mean at least few years old which in this fast paced Internet world is pretty old)...but it's till going full steam.

There are over at least 112 million blogs worldwide

If you haven't created, think about creating one. Blogging let's you do many things, most simply you can put your thoughts online with like minded people. Think of it as your personal Diary, you can even make it personal, if you don't want people and search engines to read it. Besides writing can be stress releiving affair. Also writing about your favorite interests online can also earn you some recurring money to support your day job.

Being online doesn't need to be paronia. We have online blogging sites that makes it literally 5 minutes job to put one online. What you are reading is a blog powered by free blogging service of Blogger.com.

This blog is all about my experiences with blogging world. I have various blogs, RohitBlog.com, Money Making Opportunities, to name a few. Now that I have a good experience with starting blogs, I can help you make a better blog.

I will share tips and resources on you can add some spice to your blog(s).

To your success and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment